BIRTHDAY PARTY TIPS
TIPS FOR A FANTASTIC KID’S PARTY AT YOUR HOME…
- Ask kids to arrive 15 minutes before the entertainment starts. Your entertainers will also arrive about 15 minutes before the booking time. Please decide where you want them to set up before they get there.
- If possible, please keep your driveway available for your entertainer’s vehicle, to make unloading equipment easier.
- Please keep children and other guests away from the venue room until your entertainers are ready to begin. This way, everything will be ready to start on time. The venue room should be clear of obstructions, with as much floor space as possible. There should be access to a power point (we bring an extension cord).
- Aim to have the food out an hour after your booking time for the Splendiferous package or at the end of the party for the 1.5 hour parties. If you are having face painting, don’t worry about food on faces, we bring lots of wipes.
- For the Splendiferous Package we sing “Happy birthday” as a group 15 minutes before the end of the party. Please have the cake ready. This is also a great opportunity to get a group photo.
- Put birthday presents out of the way. There will be plenty of time after the end of the party after Happy Birthday!
- We require that one parent remains in the party room/venue at all times, as we are unable to provide one on one assistance to children.
- If they are going to stay for the duration of the party, please remind parents to keep noise to a minimum. It is very distracting for children to have chatter coming from behind them!
DON’T STRESS OUT, HAVE FUN!
Birthday parties should be fun for Mums and Dads too!